Re: Error Help

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Daniel Blavos <dblavos(at)wyops(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error Help
Date: 2005-01-21 14:57:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

--- Daniel Blavos <dblavos(at)wyops(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been working on two errors that I continue to
> recieve. I am attempting to get DocMgr to work with
> Postgres and PHP4. Postgres is version 7.4.6, and
> PHP4 is version 4.3.10. I am able to access the
> test.php page and my apache server page like normal.
> When I try to access my /doc/ directory in my web
> browser, I recieve this error:
>

> Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: relation
> "site_properties" does not exist in
> /var/www/doc/include/postgresql.inc.php on line 46

'relation "site_properties" does not exist' looks like
a database error. Can you show us the table
definition? The output of "\d site_properties", using
psql, would be good. If you get a similar message (as
I suspect you will), the output of "\dt" will be
helpful.

Your problem appears to be related to case folding,
but it is difficult to be more specific without more
information.