Re: ksqo is not valid option name

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: kj subbu <kjsubbu(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ksqo is not valid option name
Date: 2005-01-21 14:53:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

--- kj subbu <kjsubbu(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Postgres lovers
> I have serious problem in
> postgresql and odbc .
> i have the below things in my server
> redhat linux version : 3.0 (EL)
> postgres ver :7.3.6
> unix odbc version - 2.2.8
>
> when i test the postgresql databse with isql with
> odbc dsn name is
> connectecd perfectly but not is not disconnectd . at
> the same time i got the
> error : ksqo is not valid option name

This error will not interrupt your connection, or
anything else, it is really a warning. It refers to
an option that was removed from the psqlodbc driver
some time ago, which suggests that you are using an
old version of the driver. That may or may not matter
for you.

http://www.naukri.com/tieups/tieups.php?othersrcp=534