Re: How to "COPY schema1.table TO schema2.table" ?

From: "Mike G(dot)" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: Andreas Neumann <Andreas(dot)Neumann(at)em(dot)uni-karlsruhe(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to "COPY schema1.table TO schema2.table" ?
Date: 2005-01-21 05:06:55
Lists: pgsql-novice

I really don't use either of those. I use PgAdmin which with a few clicks displays the sql code used to create the tables and functions. Copy and paste the coe into a new window, change the schema name, and execute. Then you can clear the window and do a Insert into B (select * from A);

I am sure the same can be done with psql but I don't know how. Sorry.