PANIC: right sibling's left-link doesn't match

From: "Jim Buttafuoco" <jim(at)contactbda(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PANIC: right sibling's left-link doesn't match
Date: 2005-01-12 20:47:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Postgres on one of my big database servers just crashed with the following message

PANIC: right sibling's left-link doesn't match

Does any one have any idea's what might cause this.

Some background. This is a Debian Sarge system running PG 7.4.5 on i386 dual XEON system with 4G of memory. I just
rebooted the system because a fan had failed and was replaced.

Thanks
Jim