Re: Nagios and SMS Paging ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Nagios and SMS Paging ...
Date: 2005-01-12 19:07:34
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I removed the sms but have left your email address if that is o.k.

That's perfect ... in fact, if you can put in my scrappy(at)ns(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
one as a secondary, then if the network is totally down, I'll still get
the notices ...

Again, please note that I have no problems with getting verified SMS
pages, else I would never have given out the address ... its just getting
pages at 5am to find out that there is nothing wrong with the servers
tends to hurt just a weeeeee bit :) Specially when the wife smacks me
cause it woke her up :)

Thanks ...

----