BUG #1366: spam from yourselves

From: "keith berrington" <keith(at)ntis(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1366: spam from yourselves
Date: 2004-12-29 23:58:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1366
Logged by: keith berrington
Email address: keith(at)ntis(dot)co(dot)nz
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system: not applicable
Details:

I have been trying unsuccessfully for over 2 months to remove myself from
the mailing list. Despite attempting to unsubscibe, sending spam reports to
spamcop and notifying the authorities you take no notice of me.

What do i need to do to unsubscibe. Please do not tell me to email
"unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org)as it does not
work.