CreateFunctionStmt struct

From: Sibtay Abbas <sibtay_abbas(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CreateFunctionStmt struct
Date: 2004-12-23 19:57:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hello,

typedef struct CreateFunctionStmt
{
NodeTag type;
bool replace;
List *funcname;
List *parameters;
TypeName *returnType;
List *options;
List *withClause;
} CreateFunctionStmt;

this the the CreateFunctionStmt struct found in the
postgresql implementation.

Can anyone tell me which field here is used to
indicated the language of the function, in which it is
written.

like when we create a function we mention $$language
bla in the end.

so is there any field in this structure which
represents its language?