Re: Irresponsible actions

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Irresponsible actions
Date: 2004-12-23 14:44:05
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thursday 23 December 2004 07:13, Dave Page wrote:
> > But of course, *testing*
> > things seems
> > to be an afterthought.
>
> We have been testing the framework and mirroring code since the 5th of
> Decemeber, however, no amount of testing would have picked up this
> problem with phpPgAdmin *until* we went live.

FWIW I had noticed the url changes (being on the phppgadmin project) but for
some reason never got 404's in testing... istm that there was some type of
redirect going on from .html file to .htm which was why I never said anything
cause the old links seemed to be working.... I'm still a little confused by
the whole thing... :-?

--
Robert Treat