Re: rc1 packaged ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: rc1 packaged ...
Date: 2004-12-21 03:00:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Am Samstag, 4. Dezember 2004 00:12 schrieb Marc G. Fournier:
>> look her over ... I forced a sync to the ftp.postgresql.org server, so its
>> available there ... will announce later this evening baring any 'its
>> broken' commends ;)
>
> You are building the documentation with old stylesheets. Please use version
> 1.79, as announced some time ago on pgsql-docs. Let me know if you have
> problems, but we should get this fixed for the release.

'k, I'm about to screw up rc2 for this too ... FreeBSD ports is 'stuck' at
1.78 ... just went to http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook, and there
are two '1.79's ... do both need to be installed, or just one of them?

I'm going to build the package right now, but if you can let me know which
(or both) need to be installed, I'll get right on that ...

----