Banner ads on WWW ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Banner ads on WWW ...
Date: 2004-12-21 02:10:08
Lists: pgsql-www

Personally, I don't like the way they look ... just throws off the whole
layout, especially with them 'moving around' depending on the length of
the menu on the left ...

I'm for having them removed from there, and it shouldn't be a big coding
change to do so, should I?

they were okay on the old site, and even lukez's design, since it was a
fixed placement ... but I think that they really detract from the look of
the new site :(

----