uptime function to postmaster

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <eulerto(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: uptime function to postmaster
Date: 2004-12-19 20:52:57
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi,

This patch just implement a function that returns the uptime of the
postmaster. The docs are included too.
Another TODO item could be implement a function that returns the
startup time. If nobody objects I can do it.
Finally, I do not forbid non-superusers to execute it, but we can do
this if you prefer.
Comments?

Please review it and apply it.

PS> Hold it for 8.1.

=====
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis

Attachment Content-Type Size
uptime2.diff application/octet-stream 6.4 KB