Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date: 2004-12-16 01:33:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh--I've got 25 t-shirts I can lug across the bridge to you.
Or you can cross the bridge to get them :)

Jean-Paul--

I will send you the source for both flyers off the list.

Anyone can do anything to general one. It was based, as
Peter said, on the one from Germany.

I have no problem with my Pg & the Open Source Model flyer being
translated. I would like a translated source copy, though :)

--elein