Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>, elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date: 2004-12-15 17:14:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Elein, Jean-Paul

> Have I to buy personaly, lets say, 50 Tshirts? Or can you send me 50
> TShirts and I will return unsold one plus the money of the sold ones to the
> sender???

Elein, how many t-shirts do you have? Marc?

I have no problem with Postgresql.fr selling them ... they were a donation,
after all ... but I'm not sure how many we have. I want enough to cover
OSCON and LWE here.

If you did sell them, we'd just want to be compensated for shipping.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions