problems with debian+gnome2.2+pgadmin3

From: andre farias <andrebf73(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problems with debian+gnome2.2+pgadmin3
Date: 2004-12-14 17:43:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi there!

i'm having problems in a debian box running gnome 2.2

i´ve installed pgadmin3 and when i try to execute it at the console prompt ít gives me the following message "GTK cannot open display". if i try to execute it through the shortcut in the gnome desktop nothing happens (the application doesn't appear and no message is shown).

if someone could help me it would be great.

tks

andré

Yahoo! Mail - Agora com 250MB de espaço gratuito. Abra uma conta agora!