Re: mailing list offer

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2004-12-08 18:25:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Josh,

> I am sure that everyone is doing their best to get the mailing lists
> back up. However, I would like to re-extend my offer to host the mailing
> lists.

Apparently the problem is that the network we use to replicate the mailing
lists failed. So we can't get at them at the moment, for any purpose: the
machine is there and running, but inaccessable, and our backup of the lists
is not reliable. Marc and I have been chatting about other places to
host/move stuff. I'm sure he'll have more news when it warrants.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions