failures in dbMetaClient1 (was: Re: CTS 1.3.1 results)

From: Vadim Nasardinov <vadimn(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: Xavier Poinsard <xpoinsard(at)free(dot)fr>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: failures in dbMetaClient1 (was: Re: CTS 1.3.1 results)
Date: 2004-11-25 02:34:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 17:45, Xavier Poinsard wrote:
> > http://people.redhat.com/vadimn/scratch/pgsql-jdbc/logs/2004-11-24/cvs-head.tar.gz
>
> Some errors are probably linked with a setup problem :
>
> Beginning Test: testNullsAreSortedHigh
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> http://localhost:8000/dbMeta1_jsp_vehicle/jsp_vehicle.jsp
> at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:798)

Yes, there are 20 of those. You'll find them in the "jsp" and "servlet"
vehicles. These account for the discrepancy between 387 failures in
the appclient/ejb vehicles on the one hand and 407 failures in the
jsp/servlet vehicle on the other hand. All of these are in the
dbMetaClient1 suite of tests and all of them fail in the same manner.

I didn't have a chance to look into this deeply. Any pointers would
be appreciated.

Vadim