Re: Counting clicks, Download page?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Counting clicks, Download page?
Date: 2004-11-22 00:50:49
Lists: pgsql-www

we could do something similar to what justin had done with techdocs, and
'wrapper' the redirect to the ftp site in a php/perl script that logs the
click thru to the mirror ... same could be done with the www mirrors also
... the 'link' would just have to point back to scripts.postgresql.org ...

----