Re: Contacts for Greece

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Michalis Kabrianis <mk(at)interzone(dot)gr>
Subject: Re: Contacts for Greece
Date: 2004-11-19 19:21:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Michalis,

> I was waiting long hoping for someone more marketing-related than me to
> come up for Greece.
> Unfortunately I haven't seen anybody :(

> If my late offer is not a problem, just let me know what exact info you
> need for listing me as a contact person.

Glad to have you.

The one question to be resolved is, can you get a list of Greek tech press
contacts, even 2 or 3? When we dealt with Russian last year, we ended up
dropping the Russian PR because Oleg couldn't get a press list. I wouldn't
want you to take your time on this if you won't get any queries to answer!

> Email: pgsql(at)interzone(dot)gr (will you make a gr(at)postgresql(dot)org ?)

Yes, if we go ahead.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus