Vote on Omar Design

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Vote on Omar Design
Date: 2004-11-19 03:53:10
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

I'd like to push for a vote on Omar's design. Overally, I'm pretty impressed
with it and Omar seems willing to put in the effort required to get the site
(including Advocacy and Techdocs) fully ported before or around 8.0. Time's
a-wastin'!

So, votes that we let Omar proceed and offer help on getting content ported to
the 2nd design he submitted (with minor adjustments)?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions