bittorrent server down indefinitely

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bittorrent server down indefinitely
Date: 2004-11-16 20:05:45
Lists: pgsql-www

Due to some work Dave and I are doing on the WWW server, I logged into the
ftp/bittorrent server this morning to check over things ... the loadavg
over there was at 54 ... I kill'd off the bittorrent processes, and it
drop'd back down to 0.01 where it normally hangs (the server isn't being
used for anything except one small web site, which is why Dave and I are
shifting some www.* related stuff over there) ...

I've sent a note off to Joshua Drake asking him if he has some spare
resources that we could set up the bittorrent stuff on, since it just
involves an ftp mirror to run ... if anyone else has a spare server that
we can use just for the bittorrent stuff, that would be most appreciated

----