Re: problem with sequence PostgreSQL 7.3.4

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem with sequence PostgreSQL 7.3.4
Date: 2004-11-16 17:13:50
Lists: pgsql-novice

Not a waste of time. Just a reminder that we all make mistakes. You should
hear some of mine ;o)

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 12:24 pm, Betsy Barker saith:

--
Quote: 42
"You know how Congress is. They'll vote for anything if the thing they

--Will Rogers

Work: 1-336-372-6812
Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry(at)esc1(dot)com