busted commit :Add the developer link to main menu and pointer page with developer links

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: busted commit :Add the developer link to main menu and pointer page with developer links
Date: 2004-11-13 13:16:45
Lists: pgsql-www

Last night I went to check in the developer link integration bits and got this
nasty bit of errors back. I see the changes to common.html seem to have gone
in ok, but the file developer.html is now appearing in the root directory of
cvs outside of all the modules! We need someone to move the file into it's
proper place. If that's not possible I can re-add the file, but we still need
someone to delete the extraneous file from cvsroot.

error message below:

-bash-2.05b$ cvs commit ../common.html developer.html

Add the developer link to main menu and pointer page with developer links
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: ../common.html
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: developer.html
~
~
/tmp/cvsadDUFr: 11 lines, 413 characters.
Checking in ../common.html;
/usr/local/cvsroot/pgweb/portal/template/common.html,v <-- common.html
done
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail
line 473.
RCS file: /usr/local/cvsroot/pgweb/developer.html,v
done
Checking in developer.html;
/usr/local/cvsroot/pgweb/developer.html,v <-- developer.html
initial revision: 1.1
done
cvs diff: [05:59:08] waiting for cvsuser's lock
in /usr/local/cvsroot/pgweb/portal/template
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail
line 161.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail line 443, <STDIN> line 5.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail line 443, <STDIN> line 5.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail
line 473.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///)
at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail line 378.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail
line 379.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail
line 379.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail line 395.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail line 395.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail line 395.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail line 395.
cvs [diff aborted]: no such tag -r

cvs diff: [05:59:38] obtained lock in /usr/local/cvsroot/pgweb/portal/template

--
Robert Treat