Re: OID Question

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OID Question
Date: 2004-11-11 23:24:30
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice

Many thanks to all who have responded. I hope to be as helpful to the list
someday as each of you have been. Thanks...

On Thursday 11 November 2004 10:04 am, Terry Lee Tucker saith:

--
Quote: 80
"Let us pray for the salvation of all of those who live in their

--Ronald Reagan

Work: 1-336-372-6812
Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry(at)esc1(dot)com