Change of schedule, December Meeting

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Javier Soltero" <javier(dot)soltero(at)hyperic(dot)net>
Subject: Change of schedule, December Meeting
Date: 2004-11-10 18:10:48
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Hyperic have requested that we move up the December meeting to the 1st Tuesday
of December to avoid conflicting people's holiday schedules. Nobody has
objected, so the December meeting will be Tuesday, December 7th.

Javier, can you send me directions to your office so that I can post this on
the web site?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions