Last Minute Notice: Bruce, Meeting Monday 15th!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
Subject: Last Minute Notice: Bruce, Meeting Monday 15th!
Date: 2004-11-10 18:08:29
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

We will be having an informal meeting at Casa Donde this upcoming Monday, the
15th. Apologies for the late notice, but it's been difficult to get
confirmation of Bruce's schedule.

Casa Donde (http://casadonde.org)
Oakland
Monday, November 15th
7pm to 9pm
Topic: Hang out with Bruce, and ...

Sean, would you be available/able to talk about memcached on Monday? I'd like
to see it.

And, as a reminder, SDForum are having their Open Source Day on Tuesday the
16th.

PLEASE RSVP, *especially* if you need a ride from Bart. Bring a little $$ to
compensate David for food (probably pizza).

Details up on the web site as soon as I hear from Sean.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions