Re: SELECT with Function

From: Paulo Nievierowski <postgres(at)steffenpneus(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SELECT with Function
Date: 2004-10-09 15:11:37
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear Marcin

Thanks for your reply.
My created function running well as exposed by you in ttt() function
and this is no problem.
I need extend this query.

See:
TableA
prod_id numeric(10)
prod_name varchar(40)

My function, as your ttt(), return 3 values and value prod_id from
TableA must be parameter to function.
I like obtain as result:
prod_id, prod_name, v1, v2, v3
The first 2 columns is from TableA and v1,v2,v3 is from function.

How create a query that return this row? Or it is impossible?
I have tried with UNION and JOIN without success :-(

Excuse me: you is polish? From Poland?
I brazilian descendant polish.

Thanks

Paulo Nievierowski