Re: memory leak of PQmakeEmptyPGresult?

From: Ann <he629(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com
Subject: Re: memory leak of PQmakeEmptyPGresult?
Date: 2004-10-19 03:58:07
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,Gaetano Mendola:

you wrote:

> Ann wrote:
> I found the reason of this question and fixed the bug :))
>
> Why then don't you share it ?

em ,because i make a stupid mistake in programming!! :((

I made use of transactions to ensure database consistency, and then, i called PQexec() to begin,commit or rollback a transaction, but ignored clearing the PGresult pointer that was returned by PQexec().......

I was afraid of others dissipating their energies in it,so, i declared i fixed the bug.

Thank you to pay attention to my question.Thanks very much!!

Regards
Ann