OSS Expo, November Meeting, Bruce

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OSS Expo, November Meeting, Bruce
Date: 2004-10-18 18:57:41
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know about SDForum's Open Source Seminar and Expo,
on November 16th:
http://www.sdforum.org/SDForum/Templates/CalendarEvent.aspx?CID=1551&mo=11&yr=2004

Bruce Momjian will be attending with SRA-America.

I am also trying to arrange for us (SFPUG) to have Bruce for one evening. If
we can do it, I'd like to change the date of the November meeting to the 15th
17th (depending on Bruce's availability).

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions