Re: BUG #1285: Violacion de segmento

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Ximo Llacer <ximo(at)grupointerpack(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #1285: Violacion de segmento
Date: 2004-10-13 13:24:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 09:19:45AM +0100, PostgreSQL Bugs List wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Most of the time psql shows me this message.
> Violacion de segmento (violation of segment).

The original message is actually "segmentation fault".

Anyway, you have to provide a lot more details for this to be a useful
bug report. Like what you are doing when it fails, what does the server
say when it happens, and whether you carried out some hardware testing
like memtest86.

Maybe you want to subscribe to the spanish list, to be found at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-es-ayuda

La web junta la gente porque no importa que clase de mutante sexual seas,
tienes millones de posibles parejas. Pon "buscar gente que tengan sexo con
ciervos incendiándose", y el computador dirá "especifique el tipo de ciervo"
(Jason Alexander)