Re: (Turkish) New translation: pg_resetxlog, Updated translation: pg_ctl

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: (Turkish) New translation: pg_resetxlog, Updated translation: pg_ctl
Date: 2004-10-12 18:04:14
Lists: pgsql-patches

Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> I've fully translated pg_resetxlog into Turkish (new translation).
> Also, updated pg_ctl translation to 100% :

Both installed.

> BTW, on http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/#tcurrent ,
> Turkish translation of pg_controldata seems 95%, but on my side:
>
> $ msgfmt -o /dev/null -v -c pg_controldata-tr.pot
> 41 translated messages.

The PO files you download from that web site are *not* the PO files that
are in the CVS repository. They are merged against the latest program
sources, so if something changes in the program, messages go fuzzy or
obsolete. Indeed I see two fuzzy messages in that particular file.

--
Peter Eisentraut