SQL 2003 conformance

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL 2003 conformance
Date: 2004-10-12 17:52:24
Lists: pgsql-docs

Is anyone feeling masochistic and wants to review the SQL standards
conformance chapter in the documentation for SQL 2003? I know that
several features were added or revised for SQL 2003 conformance, so it
would be nice to have that documented for the 8.0 release.

I think an overview of how the structure of SQL 2003 differs from SQL
1999 would also help the group to analyse the individual feature groups
more quickly.

--
Peter Eisentraut