Re: Forum.postgresql.org

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: John Hansen <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Forum.postgresql.org
Date: 2004-10-10 02:52:21
Lists: pgsql-www

It would be nice to have a readable link to a particular thread.
The current message archives have something that is useable,
but the link to a thread on this system is quite unreadable.

Tom, I and many other people often refer to old threads for
additional information. It would help our knowledge base
immensely if that were easy to do.

--elein