Re: Function editor

From: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Function editor
Date: 2004-10-09 16:04:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

I still don't understand why you are being so unflexible on this matter, even
removing the maximize button is going to be inconvienient.

I don't know about you but when I am editing a function I like as much real
estate as possible, and maximizing gives me every pixel.

The function editor should be maximized by default if you ask me and it should
be show in the task bar and be able to minimize.
Right now if you open up more than one function, you have to drag the other
one out of the way, This realy needs to be addressed.

Have you ever used Word or any other major windows application, none of them
behave like PG Admin III when it comes to editing something.

I am sorry, but I believe you are wrong about this and you are just being bull
headed/stubborn.

I am not trying to be a pest, but how difficult would it be to have a simple
registry entry and if it's true maximize the the window. or a INI fle or a
conf file whatever....
If Wxwindows is this un flexible you should have used something else....

If PG Admin III can't accomodate this very simple request I will have to stop
recommending it and I will create a clone in Delphi where there are no issues
with form maximizing and position.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto

--