postgres 8.0.0beta3 problem

From: Tomasz Kuźniar <mezon(at)mezon(dot)eu(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres 8.0.0beta3 problem
Date: 2004-10-07 19:25:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,
I noticed problem with postgres 8.0.0 beta3 while using plperl to
define triggers. There is SEGV when i'm trying use 'for each
statement' clause. I previously used postgres 7.3.1 and there this
clause was not implemented yet. I dont know if i can use it in pg8,
but if yes, tehre must be some problem. In this case i could send You
description of environment and all options i'm using in my db system.

btw, BIG thanks for support triggers function in plplerl, life-changeing :)
Mezon
--
-Tomasz Kuzniar <mezon(at)mezon(dot)eu(dot)org>
"Bardzo dlugie zaslony - Never ending story"