BUG #1281: I cannot find the ODBC driver in available ODBC drivers

From: "PostgreSQL Bugs List" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1281: I cannot find the ODBC driver in available ODBC drivers
Date: 2004-10-06 14:41:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1281
Logged by: Thomas Reinelv

Email address: thorei(at)edita(dot)se

PostgreSQL version: 8.0 Beta

Operating system: Win2000

Details:

After installation of the postgressql driver whithout any errors I cannot
find the driver when trying to add it by
Settings-ControlPAnel-Administration Tool- Datasource ODBC.
When I try to add a System DSN I will not find the Postgres SQL in the
available list.
I see all the others.
Where is the Postgres SQL driver Installed ??