Building pgadmin3 from source

From: "Dirk J(dot) Botha" <bothasp(at)yebo(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Building pgadmin3 from source
Date: 2004-10-06 04:04:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi everyone,

Have any of you successfully compiled pgadmin3 on SuSE 9.1.

I've tried googleing for answers but I've yet to find someone that can tell my
why my build keeps falling over at the final link stage.

Right now it seems that the wx libraries are not found for some reason, as I
keep getting things like:

pgForeignKey.o(.text+0x2785):schema/pgForeignKey.cpp:127: undefined reference
to `wxString::operator+=(wxString const&)'

I'm quite sure that I installed the wx libraries correctly. They are in
my /usr/local/lib directory and ./configure does pick this up.

Any assistance would be greatly appretiated.

--
Regards,
Dirk J. Botha