Doubt

From: "S(dot)Sreejith" <sreejith77(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Doubt
Date: 2004-09-22 11:11:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

Sir,
I am new to PostgreSQL. I have a doubt. Now i am doing one project in .NET technology with postgres(linux) as database. I am using pgADMIN and pgManager as tools for database releted activities. Now i am able to create functions with 'sql' language. When i select 'pgsql' as language for creating query, an error poping up. How to create Query using 'pgsql' language. if any new tools need to be installed. Plz rectify. Mail me back at sreejith77(at)rediffmail(dot)com

Sreejith

  • Re: Doubt at 2004-09-28 20:39:00 from Paul Thomas