Re: : PostgreSQL + ERP

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Zenaan Harkness <zen(at)freedbms(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: : PostgreSQL + ERP
Date: 2004-09-16 17:31:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Zeenan,

> Given that, it is frustrating that you don't bother to do the research
> yourself. Just throw some bombastic comments out there and let the "Free
> Software Supporters" research and refute you if they can, right. That is
> worthy of little more than slashdot. You might find a warmer reception
> over there...

Hey, take it easy! There's no call for this kind of hostility on a mailing
list. Further, I did not read Yo's post in to be anything similar to your
interpretation; I think you're just slamming the bearer of bad news.

We win people over by educating them, NOT by attacking them.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions