Re: cannot reach http:/archives.postgresql.org

From: Ennio-Sr <nasr(dot)laili(at)tin(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Ennio-Sr <nasr(dot)laili(at)tin(dot)it>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: cannot reach http:/archives.postgresql.org
Date: 2004-08-31 21:46:32
Lists: pgsql-general

* Ennio-Sr <nasr(dot)laili(at)tin(dot)it> [310804, 16:08]:
> Is that site working for you?
> I'm unable to reach it since a couple of days, my messages are not
> getting through, pgsql-?????-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org do not answer my
> 'requests for clarification', majordomo is not responding to my
> 'archive-get'
[cut]

Thanks to David and Jeff for assuring me that I'm not the only one facing
a connection problem, and to Ron, for suggesting an alternative (I could
see some of my posts but was unable to get the relative threads).
At the end I got these posts via an archive-get command (which was
unsuccessfull for past attempts!).
http://archives.postgresql.org is still down and I suspect they are also
experiencing other problems (my posts to pgsql-cygwin are still nowhere
to be seen).
As a measure of last resort I'll try to unsubscribe from that list and
re-subscribe ... :-)

Many thanks again to all of you.
Cheers,
Ennio.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo. \\?//
Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!" (diceva Henry Miller) ] (°|°)