Re: pg_restore: error returned by PQputline

From: Clodoaldo Pinto Neto <clodoaldo_pinto(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Clodoaldo Pinto Neto <clodoaldo_pinto(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_restore: error returned by PQputline
Date: 2004-08-30 10:27:35
Lists: pgsql-general

--- Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com> escreveu:
> The sort_mem might be too high at 64MB - that's memory per sort and I
>
> don't know how many simultaneous sorts you might have.
> --
Lowered it to 32MB and restarted the server with the same bad result.

How many simultaneous sorts a restore can do? Will it build more than
one index at a time? I know nothing about dumping and restoring or
database internals. Just following the recipe.

Regards,
Clodoaldo Pinto

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - navegue de graça com conexão de qualidade!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/