[OT?] Problems with majordomo :-)

From: Ennio-Sr <nasr(dot)laili(at)tin(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [OT?] Problems with majordomo :-)
Date: 2004-08-27 21:01:32
Lists: pgsql-general

So sorry for the OT :-)
I'm experiencing some weird behaviour by majordomo-owner (not answering
my posts, even older than a week) and also with pgsql-novice and cygwin,
I addressed a few posts to them which are nowhere to be seen (a search
in the Archives also gives no result!); neither do I receive any
acknowledgemt of reject or stall, which I set for. Even with 'general'
there seem to be problems: I saw a couple of posts mailed recently, but
couldn't see my answers, although the selfcopy is set.
Could anibody explain what is going on?

Regards,
Ennio

P.S. I do receive other people's post, apparently all of them.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo. \\?//
Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!" (diceva Henry Miller) ] (°|°)