flyer links

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: flyer links
Date: 2004-08-27 17:45:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

The links to the flyers we handed out at OSCON and LW
are:

http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgflyer.pdf
http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgosmm1.pdf

The have the right elephant on them.

pgflyer is community property. Anyone can do anything
to it.

pgosmm1 is own by varlena, llc and may be copied at will
if the varlena logo is retained. It may not be changed.

Do we want links to these collateral pieces on advocacy
or any other sites? They are good phb material.

--elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com Varlena, LLC www.varlena.com

PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/