Re: pgxs: build infrastructure for extensions v4

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgxs: build infrastructure for extensions v4
Date: 2004-08-06 04:25:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

FYI, I couldn't find anything in the shell pg_config with this path:

strncat(otherpath, "/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk", MAXPGPATH-1);

Did you find a mention of this? I looked in pg_config.sh and
Makefile.global.in.

I am not saying your change is wrong, just that it is new, I think.

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us