resowner.c $PostgreSQL$

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: resowner.c $PostgreSQL$
Date: 2004-07-25 04:34:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is it just me or the resowner.c file does not have $PostgreSQL$
expanded?

May it be related to the fact that I'm using CVSup? However I have the
line
tag=PostgreSQL=CVSHeader
in CVSROOT/options ...

Also I see that in all files, the $PostgreSQL$ tag shows a version
number that's one less than the actual version number of the file (shown
with cvs log). Can this be a local config error or something strange is
happenning?

"Los románticos son seres que mueren de deseos de vida"