Re: 07.05.0001 Snapshot available

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 07.05.0001 Snapshot available
Date: 2004-07-21 14:22:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have downloaded the snapshot and tried to compile it
for Mac OS X, 10.3.4. I would like to use the iODBC
admin (it is installed) so I tried :

./configure --with-iodbc

I get the following error..

checking for SQLGetPrivateProfileString in
-liodbcinst... no
configure: error: iODBC driver manager not found

do I tried to configure and make without iodbc. the
configure completes however make fails with:

ld: Undefined symbols:
_SQLGetPrivateProfileString
_SQLWritePrivateProfileString
make[1]: *** [psqlodbc.la] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

can someone help?

Ted

--- Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote:
> This should be OK following the next rsync.
>
> Regards, Dave

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/snapshots/src