Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-07-21 16:48:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

I've already contacted the editors at InformationWeek; personally, I'd like to
develop a relationship with the writer so that he knows where to come for
accurate information.

Unfortunately, I know from experience that the editors at InformationWeek are
rather unresponsive. So if anyone here has an inside connection at that
publication, please speak up.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions