Re: postgres account default password

From: Yves <yvenault(at)yahoo(dot)ca>
To: postgreSQLNovice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres account default password
Date: 2004-07-16 13:51:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for the response,

It was set to /bin/bash already...

It was the webmin console that was a problem, I
'synced' it with the unix user and now it works fine.

Thanks for the help!

I'm quite new to postgres, I used MySQL a bit before,
I've heard it said that PostgreSQL was a very secure
server... I'm interested in checking it out.

Yves

--- Frank Bax <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca> wrote: > At 07:26 AM