The New Server

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The New Server
Date: 2004-07-13 16:19:38
Lists: pgsql-www

Just so y'all know, its now out of my hands, except to nag ... I just got
back from FedEx'ng the cheque to the supplier, and its supposed to be
there (according to FedEx) by noon tomorrow ...

The scheduale from here on in, assuming no problems with the hardware, is
supposed to be:

Have hardware by Friday
Do burn-in test over weekend
Ship to Panama on Monday

Then, we wait on customs at that end, and delivery to her final resting
place ...

Once there, I have someone waiting to install the OS onto her, and slide
her into the rack ... and then the fun begins ...

Will advise as I know more ...

----