Re: the PostgreSQL Elephant

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the PostgreSQL Elephant
Date: 2004-07-10 00:06:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> People:
>
>> Which contains all of their standard ones, but nothing that contains an
>> elephant ...
>
> If the elephant is not an "official" logo, then it's a non-issue.

Just checked Amazon, and the O'Reilly PHP book uses a bird:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1565926102/qid=1089417846/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/103-3442116-8275826?v=glance&s=books

bluejay, if I'm correct ...

but nothing I can find on their official web site (except that one
conference image) indicates any animal at all ...

----