the PostgreSQL Elephant

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: the PostgreSQL Elephant
Date: 2004-07-09 03:45:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I'm just curious ... the thread about the flyers indicated that PHP
adopted an elephant as well ... but, I just searched their site and find
nothing to indicate such, other then one 'image' on an annoumcement for a
PHP conference in Quebec that the elephant ...

Searching 'PHP Logo' through google, I found:

http://www.php.net/download-logos.php

Which contains all of their standard ones, but nothing that contains an
elephant ...

So, where is this elusive PHP Elephant?

----